Have you ever wondered how celebrities manage to get those perfectly formed eyebrows? High defintion brows is the must have celebrity brow treatment that anybody can have. This high precision procedure transforms even the most over plucked eyebrows into perfect shape, dramatically enhancing your facial features.
* Please note that a patch test is required
High Definition Brows – 7 Steps
- Assessing your face shape, colouring and natural brows to determine the best result for you. Some clients can achieve the perfect High Definition Brow shape on the first visit, whilst others may need a few treatments and be advised to grow in more eyebrow hairs to get the best results. High Definition Brows can be thick or thin, dark or lighter, angular or soft – as we all start from a different point, we all get a slightly different result- the aim is to give you the perfect shape for YOU.
- Tinting of all brow hairs, including some of the ‘fluffy’ ones around the brows so that we have the maximum to work with to get the best shape for you. This tint is a special, high pigment tint to give longer lasting results than traditional tints. We mix the tint according to your present colouring and desired result.
- Waxing both above and below the brows using the High Defintion Brow guidelines to achieve the famous High Definition shape- but tailored to best suit you.
- Threading of the ‘fluffy’ hairs surrounding the brows to blend in to the hairline.
- Tweezing to perfectly fine tune your shape.
- Trimming of any long hairs so that all of your brow hairs lie perfectly in their newly defined shape.
- Aftercare Some clients will need a small amount of eyebrow pencil or powder to fill in any gaps whilst we encourage regrowth of any previously over plucked areas. Brow Beater is then applied to set your gorgeous new brows into place.